Industry leader in Factory Rebuilt Transmissions
Rebuilt Transmission Supply difference:
FREE TORQUE CONVERTER – NO UP FRONT CORE CHARGE – FREE CORE PICKUP – FREE SHIPPING
WE ARE ONE OF THE NATIONS LEADING SUPPLIERS OF GENERAL MOTORS AND CHEVROLET FACTORY REBUILT AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS
We offer the very best in quality, service, and price to our customers compared to the industry standard.
All of our units are completely rebuilt to factory specification with all the Original Equipment Manufacturer updates.
Your rebuilt transmission also comes with an industry best GAAP- Protection Plan – No Fault Warranty Policy giving you peace of mind that the product you purchase will be covered in the event there is a problem.
A Factory Rebuilt Transmission Above The Rest
- We give you a 5 year unlimited mileage warranty.
- Free Torque Converter Included With Every Transmission – torque converters are cut open to allow for thorough cleaning, replacement of all internal wear items and lock-up clutch piston. Converters are then pressure tested and dynamically balanced prior to certification and ready for use.
- Our Rebuilt Transmissions are automatically updated to changes made by the manufacturer to improve performance since your original factory transmission was produced.
- Every Rebuilt Transmission supply transmission is thoroughly disassembled then cleaned, like new, to remove all existing debris and contaminants. All soft parts are discarded, anything obsolete, broke, or damaged beyond OEM specification are replaced new. All items still meeting manufacturer specification and not obsolete are inspected, re-machined or resurfaced and reinstalled, we then thoroughly rebuild the transmission using quality rebuild kit (includes high energy clutches, boost valve, valve body update, kevlar band, hardened steel components, seals, filter, gaskets, o-rings, etc.)
- Specified obsolete parts are replaced even if not damaged.
- Rebuilt Transmission supply utilizes internal lean manufacturing techniques in order to produce quality product consistently meeting print requirements while keeping cost low to consumer.